Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the 7th sign of the Hopi Prophecy has come to fruition

Please take a few minutes to watch this video. This is serious stuff, and yet, there is still hope. Much of what drives me to keep going every day has everything to do with the fact that we don't have much time to mess around--we must make some major changes in the way we live on this planet RIGHT NOW. For years, my art has been primarily for its own sake or to amuse me, to play out personal stories or to gain approval. More than ever, i realize the potential i have as an artist to send a powerful message with my various forms of creativity. Documentary films and inspirational videos are a simple, direct and compelling medium to transmit these messages. So i spend some of my time making beautiful things out of recycled materials, and some of my time promoting videos that have the potential to change the world. Here is one such video.


No comments: